Thank you for your interest in my designer jewelry!
Detailed instructions are given below for purchasing by check, money order or credit card, but you can skip all that and simply email or call me at (310) 652-0252 to make arrangements. To pay online with a credit card, just click here for the Online/PayPal section at the bottom of this page. Otherwise, read on ...
- Jewelry Item Information: To order, you will need the Item Name and Number (such as: Skycastle Pin/Pendant, MPP-218) and its Price. If you accessed this page by clicking on a "Purchase" button, the pop-up window showing the piece you've chosen will remain open during this process for reference, unless you deliberately close it.
- Payment Methods:
Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks and Money Orders must be payable to Beth Rosengard. Checks must be payable through a bank in the USA and money orders must be in US dollars. In general, I will wait seven business days before shipping items purchased by personal check. However, if you have purchased jewelry from me by personal check before, I will process your order immediately.
Credit Card purchases can by made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this method. Just click on the Purchase Now button at the bottom of this page.
- Sales Tax: California residents will be charged sales tax of 9.75% (.0975) on the price of the item.
- Shipping: A fee of $29.00 will be added to your order for standard shipping (U.S. Postal Service registered, insured mail). For international shipments or special shipping (2-day, overnight or a different carrier), call me at (310) 652-0252 or email first for charges.
- Gifts: I am happy to gift wrap your purchase and/or enclose a gift card at no extra charge. To arrange this service, simply email your instructions to me or enclose them with your postal mail order. For security reasons, however, I can only ship to the purchaser's address.
- Returns: If the package appears damaged when it arrives, you should refuse delivery and contact me immediately for a full refund. Otherwise, items may be returned within two weeks of receipt – providing there is no damage – for the amount paid minus a 10% restocking fee. Return shipping costs (including insurance) will be your responsibility. Commissioned items are not returnable.
SENDING YOUR ORDER
- By Postal Service: Send your order, including payment (check or
money order), to: Beth Rosengard,
857 S. Holt Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90035. Include 9.75% (.0975)
sales tax if you are a California resident, and $25.00 for
standard shipping. Please include the following information
with your order:
– Jewelry item name, number and price
– Your name, address and phone number (email address is also helpful)
– Shipping address, if different
– Gift information, if any.
- By Phone: Have all necessary information ready and call me at (310) 652-0252 or email me with your phone number and the best times to reach you. (FAX orders are also acceptable but you will need to call me first to alert me to turn on the machine. I will give you my FAX number at that time.)
- Online/PayPal: To purchase by credit card online, be ready with the item information listed directly under General Information above and click on the "Purchase Now" button below. You will be taken off this site to a secure PayPal order form. A PayPal account is not required to use this option. Shipping charges and sales tax (if you are a California resident) will be calculated automatically after you fill in the item's description and price, and choose a payment method. When you complete your purchase (or should you decide to cancel for some reason), you will be given the option to return to this site.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PayPal recently changed their payment system and I have just discovered a bug in it! To insure that you receive the correct item, please send me an email with the item's number and description. The payment part of the system works fine but, for some reason, it does not always hold onto the item description!
Secondly, if you are ordering more than one item, enter the TOTAL amount of all the items in the "Item Price" box (and leave the Quantity at 1). Leave the description box blank and email me the item numbers and descriptions.
Again, the payment part of the process works fine! It's only the description part that is undependable. My apologies for these additional steps!!!